';
side-area-logo

Is financial aid available?

Student loans and government aid are not available to our online students. CFNI Online Program tuition is kept low to ensure affordability and to prevent students from incurring debt. We offer our students a payment plan, which allows you to pay 60% of your tuition by registration and the remaining 40% by midterms.

Recommend
Share
Tagged in